Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Please note that within the DLR-DAAD programme, you can apply only for a DLR institute, not for a university or any other institution.
Duration of the funding
- Type A - Doctoral Students: 36 months
- Type B - Postdoctoral Students: 6 to 24 months
- Type C - Senior Scientists: 1 to 3 months
- Type A - Doctoral Students (Doctorate in Germany): monthly instalment of 1,760 euros; e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, health insurance, family allowances
- Type B - Postdoctoral Students (Research in Germany): 2,400 euros per month
- Type C - Senior Scientists (Research in Germany): 2,760 euros per month